Allpar Forums banner

Anyone Collect only Mopar Hotwheels?

6K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rkmdogs 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, that's a seriously cool display!

#4 ·
I collect a variety of Hot Wheels, and have been focusing on Redlines lately. I have been thinking of getting at least one of every Mopar Redline, but some of them get to be expensive. So far I have a couple of Custom Barracudas, five Custom Chargers, the Custom Police Cruiser and Fire Chief Cruiser based on the Plymouth Fury, a Snake and Mongoose, and a couple of nice King Kudas. This means I have some tough ones left to go for. I am taking more pics later on this week of some of my redlines and I plan to share them here, How about this for a teaser in the meantime

#9 ·
MoparJoel said:
I have been on the HotWheels collators forum for a while, and there are a few Mopar guys on there, but that is a Different crowd So who else Collects Just MoPar HotWheels....
Just one word..WOW!! That is an awesome display of (V)oPar history. :1st:
When you say that the Hot Wheels site is a "Different crowd", is that code for 'Those guys are amateurs who don't know the meaning of a collection'? :runaway: Just kidding Joel. I really liked the Viper powered motorcycle.

#11 ·
I got a lot of Mustang hot wheels...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.