Allpar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have they been pushed back again, or maybe not ready for testing yet? As what is probably one of the most anticipated upcoming Jeeps outside the truck, is have expected some info by now, other than that it's ram based, and supposed to be super expensive on the top end.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Have they been pushed back again, or maybe not ready for testing yet? As what is probably one of the most anticipated upcoming Jeeps outside the truck, is have expected some info by now, other than that it's ram based, and supposed to be super expensive on the top end.
But if they keep pushing it back, FCA will miss out on the SUV bonanza. That makes no sense to...
Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY (at https://media.giphy.com/media/LutDRhiiLdABO/giphy.gif )

·
Premium Member
2002 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 with Cummins. 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude
4,967 Posts
Well do they keep making Classics or do they give Warren the refresh? Seems like they are trying to upend Chevy 1st
Up end Chevy? I'd bet it has more to do with money. Let's keep an eye on the Magnetti sale. 7 or so billion would go a long way to help fund all these overly ambitious programs. If this sale goes through, let's see how quick Warren gets shut down.

·
Super Moderator
7,099 Posts
Up end Chevy? I'd bet it has more to do with money. Let's keep an eye on the Magnetti sale. 7 or so billion would go a long way to help fund all these overly ambitious programs. If this sale goes through, let's see how quick Warren gets shut down.
Even so, upending Chevy is still a nice side effect. And it shouldn’t be too hard considering the garbage effort Chevy made on the 2019 Silverado (and GMC on the Sierra).

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
While beating Chevy would be nice, it's also meaningless. The question should be what will make more money, the classic DS or a new Wagoneer? I'm not expecting to see the Wagoneer for a few more years if ever at this point. The ship is sailing by and the good economy won't last forever.

·
Jeepaholic
6,648 Posts
While beating Chevy would be nice, it's also meaningless. The question should be what will make more money, the classic DS or a new Wagoneer? I'm not expecting to see the Wagoneer for a few more years if ever at this point. The ship is sailing by and the good economy won't last forever.
Agreed. All this talk of what could be coming, what their plans are, what if’s and what nots, and the wonderful margins they may bring, etc. Enough talk, talk is for lovers. They need to actually produce something. Poop or get off the pot already.

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Agreed. All this talk of what could be coming, what their plans are, what if’s and what nots, and the wonderful margins they may bring, etc. Enough talk, talk is for lovers. They need to actually produce something. Poop or get off the pot already.
Or what? its not coming until 2021 model year after Warren is reworked. So going to complain every week until it comes? Its coming but not until there is someplace to make it. Actual prototype mean nothing as I have seen 2 finished full sized Rams in the past. Patience is going to have to be tough.

·
Banned
15,295 Posts
Reactions: Ruptured Duck

·
Premium Member
2002 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 with Cummins. 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude
4,967 Posts
Or what? its not coming until 2021 model year after Warren is reworked. So going to complain every week until it comes? Its coming but not until there is someplace to make it. Actual prototype mean nothing as I have seen 2 finished full sized Rams in the past. Patience is going to have to be tough.
Yes it is when most of this was told to us in about 2015 or 2016. Maybe even further back. New products are always right around the corner.

·
Banned
15,295 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts

How did you determine that it will be “super expensive” on the top end?

·
Banned
15,295 Posts
How did you determine that it will be “super expensive” on the top end?
Just look at the price of the new DT Ram and consider how much more a luxurious interior for an SUV would be.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.