Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
6,111 Posts
Sounds like there is a short on a light circuit. Most likely there is a wire that is grounding to the body somewhere from the sounds of it. Unless someone else has an answer, I would suggest pulling one fuse at a time to see if the battery light goes out to help isolate the circuit being grounded. It most likely will eliminate which circuits are good if the light stays on. Also just do a quick check of the wiring harness to ensure you don't see any damage that is obvious to speed up the process.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.