Allpar Forums banner

Do you think a parts interchange forum would be useful?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus 3.6L V6 24V VVT FlexFuel, 2001 PT Cruiser LE
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What body parts from what years will interchange. Is a Caravelle fender the same as an Aries? Will a Lebaron hood fit a Reliant.

I specifically need to know what passenger fenders, front bumper and passenger headlight extension will fit a 1988 Dodge Aries LE.

I think a sub forum for parts interchange in general would be a useful endeavor. Maybe someone has access to a Hollander interchange manual.

Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
23,659 Posts
I also use an old copy of the Motor's Crash Estimating Guide to see what years and part numbers can be used. I then Google that part number for availability and supersedence. A part may still 'fit', but have different character crease and trim retainer locations.
Some large public libraries may have Hollander's and Motor's manuals. Ask for older materials that may not be kept on the shelf.

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Fleet Owner
1,172 Posts
I'll sometimes cheat and use Car-Part.com to check and see. Usually you can punch in parts and see what other years/cars come up in the results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.