Allpar Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Chrysler could absolutely offer a full-hybrid/BEV lineup of small to large CUVs on PSA platforms....including the next generation minivan.

Those do not fit with Dodge's current image. Durango and Grand Cherokee L seem to occupy the same space. Ending Durango from Jefferson North & Mack could open up enough capacity for a RWD Cherokee to be built alongside Grand Cherokee and Grand Cherokee L.

The would free up Belvidere for small Chrysler CUVs and Windsor for larger Chrysler CUVs.

Brampton is odd-man out. I could see a scenario where Tavares "spreads the pain" of plant closures so one gets closed in North America.

Of course, this would spell the end of the Dodge brand. But I do not see how it continues into a next generation.
Yes, it will be interesting to see what will Tavaresh do with Chrysler brand but in the meanwhile it seems that Dodge will be the one which will get their attention first.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man oh man I'm so happy that I took the early out. If I was still working at whats left of Chrysler I'd really be worried about my future there !

21 - 24 of 24 Posts