Allpar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
I think quite a few people have signed up. I'm getting in Thursday night to help set up the banners on the tent, will be there all day Friday and Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Yes, I booked it about 2 months ago. I hear it's full now.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've got my tickets ordered and I've had a reservation for about a month now. Just hoping that I can actually make it over. This would be mt first time going. Fingers crossed. Looking iffy right now. Thankfully, I can cancel the hotel up to midnight the night of.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm bummed, I can't make it this year as I'll be on a work trip to Tennessee. Please, whoever all goes take and post lots of pics so I can feel as though I'm there!
Thanks, Dan P.

·
Registered
342 Posts
DakotaDan said:
I'm bummed, I can't make it this year as I'll be on a work trip to Tennessee. Please, whoever all goes take and post lots of pics so I can feel as though I'm there!
Thanks, Dan P.
I also will not be making it this year again. I will be in PA but about 2 hours away without my Daytona. Try to make it to the Allpar Show on Sept 22, 2013 in Teterboro, NJ with your Allpar Daytona.

http://www.allpar.com/i/meets/NJ/2013.html

·
Registered
206 Posts
I booked a room at the Comfort Inn Capital City in Mechanicsburg there last month so they might still have rooms. It's located off Route 15 off the Rossmoyne Road exit. (Oops...realized this is the Daytona/Laser topic thread. Oh well, hope my info is useful!)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Would like to check out the show. Of course depends on finances if I can even get up there to see the show. (no my Daytona isn't going in the show).

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Sorry you won't be there this year, and for us to meet Marla. Hopefully next year... :cheers:

·
Administrator
29,620 Posts
It was just too hard to schedule this. I will push for next year or, if we decide to do something a little further south then that one. In either case I will miss the trip as much as the event itself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts