Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a friend of mine (Earl) who has been diagnosed and needs to sell off PARTS, CARS, PANEL VANS, and materials..
Whatever else before it goes to the crushers..
Most all are NOT RUNNING and great projects to start with.

He's not too far South of Memphis Int'l airport, to give a better idea of location. (Sorry, I don't feel comfortable to give ACTUAL address.
I'll let him give that out to serious purchasers)

Most are Chrysler or Dodge but there are also some other neat and rare models and makes.
Again, His name is Earl and can be reached at 901-359-0179. Central Standard Time. Please call with courtesy according to time zone.
In other words, don't call early am or late at night.

OK, here are pics of just SOME of the vehicles.. Thank you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
Note the 1974-76 Dart/Valiant two door hardtop next to that Barracuda. If it has disc brakes; those spindles/upper control arms and (possible) 8 1/4" rear end will happen to fit said Barracuda quite nicely, ask me how I know. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a question
What exactly is the little red car in the 9th pic from the top? It's a little red car with a couple white stripes down the roof?
And what kind of value would one put on the rear glass on that little unit.
Asking as I have one in my shop and have absolutely no use for it and can no longer reach the owner of the unit I removed it from.
And would hate to see it get broken or tossed out.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thx
Chris

Ps I also have a couple rear side glasses and a back glass from a Phoenix wagon? If I remember correctly lol.
But mostly would have to post pics for confirmation I imagine

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
That is either a 64 or 65 Plymouth Barracuda. As far as the value of the rear glass, it all depends on what someone is willing to pay and how desperately they need one. I'd say they're getting more and more rare as time goes on, but it's up to you as to how much it's worth. It will only fit those two year models Barracuda.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
You're welcome. We're all here to try and help one another if and when we can. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to know if everyone thinks it is to late to contact this seller to see if some these cars are still left? Particularly that 67'-69' D-100 in the picks. I have been trying to find one around here for years with no luck. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I don't think it's too late. Just pick up the phone and make the call. Take you all of one minute to find out, then if he still has it, make a deal. Five minutes tops.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts