Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Allpar members! I just joined the group and I have owned mopars all my life, currently I own a 1974 New Yorker. I found it in southern New Hampshire after taking a wrong turn, sitting on the side of the road for sale, garage kept with nicks and dings, but other wise very good condition. The price $2,500 was something I could't pass up. About a year later I saw a identical one on ebay, but it was a 1970, black, black vinyl roof, blue int., same options, presidential motorcade car for the Nixion administration. Went out to the car, pulled back seat, taped together build sheet, put on the New Yorker on line club, (I'm a member there also) and this car was delivered to Washington D.C. as a diplomatic motorcade car! I'm a avid reader of history and this floats my boat, or land yacht so to speak. I'm looking forward to the show at Teterboro in October and my brother is going to bring his car also, he has a 1965 Coronet that is near also well preserved, /6, 4 dr, am radio, we will be at the /6 show in early October, see you there!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

Cool car!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, indeed. I didn't realize that there were any land yacht collectors around any more.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
I can sympathize. We actually moved from a house with a two-car garage to a house with an attached two-car garage and a detached three-car garage, and I'm still over-capacity. My beater Nissan sits out on the driveway and my '82 D350 is sitting behind a gate waiting for me to get to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts