1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Move along, nothing to see here
2,387 Posts
I've casually been watching the local used market for Challengers and I did notice that their prices seemed oddly high compared to the depreciation on Chrysler vehicles that I'm used to.

·
Super Moderator
36,930 Posts
Yep, that is exactly why I bought a new Challenger last year.
And why I almost bought a new Wrangler, but I finally found a decent deal on a used one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yep. I have noticed this! Frustrating but well deserved.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
valiant67 said:
Yep, that is exactly why I bought a new Challenger last year.And why I almost bought a new Wrangler, but I finally found a decent deal on a used one.
Arguably and as shown by the latest survey, posted at Allpar, not long ago, Wrangler is the resale champ.
Challenger's low sales numbers (albeit improving) help its resale value and is rumored to be why Jeep hasn't been in any great hurry to expand Wrangler production, with some dealers actually asking for production constraints to keep demand high.

·
Registered
491 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Arguably and as shown by the latest survey, posted at Allpar, not long ago, Wrangler is the resale champ.
Challenger's low sales numbers (albeit improving) help its resale value and is rumored to be why Jeep hasn't been in any great hurry to expand Wrangler production, with some dealers actually asking for production constraints to keep demand high.
Makes perfect sense. Keeps the prices of used Wranglers high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts