Allpar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,776 Posts
Not saying your wrong, but the data gathered from buyers of the Challenger are always strongly in favor of keeping it a large muscle car. I really hope Dodge listens to the people who make the Challenger profitable and not the outsiders who complain but wouldn’t buy the product even if it were exactly built to their demands.
That doesn't mean we wouldn't like it lighter. Which of course isn't easy.

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,776 Posts
I had this sent to me last night. Not sure if accuracy.
View attachment 90498
Not being seriously interested in any of the End of the Line special editions but wanting to "cross shop" the current generation against the all new Challenger. What is my window for comparing the 2023 vs the new 2024? Does my question make sense?

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,776 Posts
At least Ford is refreshing it. Challenger, Charger, and 300 never got that courtesy for so many years.
911 enthusiasts complain about that all the time. I won't speak for 300, although I still see it as a handsome car. Perhaps slightly less for Charger but Challenger came back with a timeless look that doesn't need radical updating. The important bits that it make it function get updated. The Challenger buyer doesn't want change they want familiar. A fuel injected HEMI trip down Memory Lane and for those who missed it the first time around a muscle car experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts