Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
View attachment 90424 Look at this image. Judging from this image you can see a clear size difference between the new Charger SRT Banshee concept and the current Challenger. To me this clearly shows that the new Charger concept will morph to a 4 door for the production vehicle.
That’s what I believe too, I believe 4 door would sell much better regardless of what the 2-door purest say. They could do both but I doubt that they will.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ralph said in the TFL interview that the Charger design is not possible with a ICE. I think this will be a BEV only.
I agree, but I too think their will be ICE and Possibly PHEV versions on the STLA Giorgio platform. The ICE version might get same names or possibly new names, perhaps a Cornet 4-door, Cuda 2-door and perhaps a Magnum CUV coupe. Possibly Hurricane 2.0T replacing Pentasutar entry level. Hurricane TT I6 on performance ICE and PHEV models.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Theoretically that could mean a long 2023 model year, no 2024 model year, and an early 2025 model year.
2023 can run until 12/31/2023. But if production of the new starts after 1/1/2024 it can be a 2025 model if I remember correctly.
Yes, but the delay is until 2025 calendar year not model year, the ev Charger and Challenger could even be a 26 model year. What and where will be built for 24 and 25 model years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts