Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,989 Posts
I heard enough in the first 7 seconds to know I would be better off not watching this video.

I understand not caring what others think about your personal views, but when you feel the need to express that at every opportunity, that signals that you do actually care...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I heard enough in the first 7 seconds to know I would be better off not watching this video.

I understand not caring what others think about your personal views, but when you feel the need to express that at every opportunity, that signals that you do actually care...
You should have kept watching, I made it about three minutes until he dropped the F-bomb about 20 times in less than a minute.

Reactions: DarkSky

·
Super Moderator
6,989 Posts
You should have kept watching, I made it about three minutes until he dropped the F-bomb about 20 times in less than a minute.
Seems kind of excessive. I tried to find it but heard him complain that the Trackhawk only does a maximum of like 180 MPH and had to exit again. I don’t like this guy at all.

·
Super Moderator
37,836 Posts
What I got from it (between all the unnecessary F-bombs) was people that buy expensive cars want something special. And we've seen this failing (both at corporate or dealer levels) many times.

Like it or not, this was feedback from someone who actually buys the product, not some weenie auto journalist parroting the views of his peers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts