Allpar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Scroll to the bottom of the page, there are three pics of a test driver scooting around in a diesel Cherokee somewhere in northern Italy, close to Turin.
Not clear on how exactly whoever took the pictures determined it to be a diesel and not the 2.4...I assume the sound? I've put in a question to see if we can get an answer to that.

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
RVC said:
Scroll to the bottom of the page, there are three pics of a test driver scooting around in a diesel Cherokee somewhere in northern Italy, close to Turin.
Not clear on how exactly whoever took the pictures determined it to be a diesel and not the 2.4...I assume the sound? I've put in a question to see if we can get an answer to that.
Twin Air, or Diesel, who knows?... ;)

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Hahaha

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've noticed there is a poll about the look of the Cherokee like the one we had here.

If I remember correctly, the results are pretty much the same :lol: .

BTW, It looks much better without all that chrome in my opinion.

·
Not THAT guy again!
1,099 Posts
Odd thing. I was talking to my local salesman about the Cherokee and he sounded pretty confident that there would be a diesel Cherokee in the Spring of next year. Of course, he also said the 2.4L would get 34MPG hwy also. I even made sure he wasn't talking about the JGC, and he knew that was coming in the fall.

·
Defender of Reality
2,941 Posts
dodgeatheart said:
I even made sure he wasn't talking about the JGC, and he knew that was coming in the fall.
Supposedly.....maybe....if hell freezes over and it isn't delayed for the 654th time....

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
HotCarNut said:
Supposedly.....maybe....if hell freezes over and it isn't delayed for the 654th time....
That's the Dart R/T ..err... GT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts