Allpar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this video has been posted before, but I had never seen it. From Fiat corporate site in Italian & English . About half-way down the page, after you close the intro/ad clip. @ 2:55 a quick shot of some design office with graphics on the glass wall stating B-SUV Jeep. No views of anything that I can tell. Same office pops up later on in the video again quickly.

http://www.fiatspa.com/en-US/group/brand_stories/Pages/cherokee_stories.aspx

"We are what we do." FiatChrysler.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Dan Minick said:
"We are what we do." FiatChrysler.
OMG, that is awful!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
I had to chuckle at the "large V6" and "large SUV"

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
A lot of talk about cultures in the video, didn't see ANY Jeepers. Isn't that the culture they should be worried about, when building a Jeep?

Heard an interesting account of the decision process regarding the KL.
There were two final designs, one was a traditional design that was actually less expensive to produce and the other the product we now see. The vast majority of management selected car A. M selected car B. so just as in the NASCAR decision, the only culture that matters is what M thinks.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Dan Minick said:
Inspiration came from a 1970's grade school lunch room poster "you are what you eat".. maybe...
;)
I think it came from this:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erik Latranyi said:
I think it came from this:

of course! Popeye.. American sailor, Olive Oil, Italian girlfriend. They never were officially married, but had a child together. It all makes sense now... ;(

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Dan Minick said:
of course! Popeye.. American sailor, Olive Oil, Italian girlfriend. They never were officially married, but had a child together. It all makes sense now... ;(
That's priceless!!!!

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Dan Minick said:
Wasn't that child watched over by a character named Jeep? :lol:

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Wasn't that child watched over by a character named Jeep? :lol:
...and the bad guy was an arrogant German who threw his weight around!

Reactions: MoparNorm

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Wow! Life imitates Art...again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts