Thursday, February 7
1:30pm - Ram
3:10pm - Chrysler Jeep

Friday, February 8
9:30am - Fiat 500L Walk Around
9:40am – Dodge Mopar13 Walk Around
9:50am - Jeep Grand Cherokee Walk Around
10:00am – SRT Viper Walk Around
11:00am - Dodge Live Web chat featuring Ralph Gilles, Richard Cox, Ryan Nagode and Steve Magnante.

I've received my media credentials and will be there both days.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Chrysler?! What would they show? I wasn't expecting the 200 until the 2014 NAIAS.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'll be there the second weekend! 17th year in a row. :)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Im pretty sure it will be the new 200.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think they should show the all new 200 during the Super Bowl commercial and then debut it at the Chicago Auto Show. (I called SM to tell him that the other day but he was busy.)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Chrysfan said:
I think they should show the all new 200 during the Super Bowl commercial and then debut it at the Chicago Auto Show. (I called SM to tell him that the other day but he was busy.)
I'd love to see that. Has Chrysler confirmed a Super Bowl presence this year?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Is there anything special you need to do to get a media pass? Can you just say that you are going to post photos for allpar? Wondering for the NYIAS :)

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In most cases you need to show that you are indeed a part of the media - ie; examples of your published work. The NYIAS website should have the requirement listed.

This will mark my 31st year attending the Chicago Auto Show, and the 13th as a member of the media.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Won't there be a refreshed 200 before the all new one? I thought that was confirmed? If so, then there you go.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
What ever happened to the Chrysler 100? Why wouldn't they show that? And yes, maybe a refreshed 300. All this talk about the new 200 not coming until MY15 makes it hard for me to believe they do a 200 refresh just for one year... Plus, there is nothing wrong with the current 200 in my opinion :)

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
hmk123 said:
What ever happened to the Chrysler 100? Why wouldn't they show that? And yes, maybe a refreshed 300. All this talk about the new 200 not coming until MY15 makes it hard for me to believe they do a 200 refresh just for one year... Plus, there is nothing wrong with the current 200 in my opinion :)
Nine speed!
They'll have to give it the 9 speed to remain viable in the CAFE ratings.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
John Rogers said:
Plum Crazy Purple and another High Impact color painted Challenger is my guess.
Dodge does not have a press conference scheduled on Thursday, and the only thing on Friday is the Mopar13 walkaround and live chat.

Chrysler could very well just be showing a "special edition" version of the 200 or 300 or T&C, and not anything "new". Could also be the "UF" 200 in concept form.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,996 Posts
I'm curious what Ram is going to show.. one of the vans finally?

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Stratuscaster said:
Dodge does not have a press conference scheduled on Thursday, and the only thing on Friday is the Mopar13 walkaround and live chat.Chrysler could very well just be showing a "special edition" version of the 200 or 300 or T&C, and not anything "new". Could also be the "UF" 200 in concept form.
8mile edition 200.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm thinking either the Ram Professional vans (one, the other, or both) and/or the HD trucks.

Moparian said:
8mile edition 200.
Which makes little sense to debut in Chicago, rather than Detroit - but what do I know? ;)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Stratuscaster said:
I'm thinking either the Ram Professional vans (one, the other, or both) and/or the HD trucks.

Which makes little sense to debut in Chicago, rather than Detroit - but what do I know? ;)
Oh I know, It was supposed to be out this month....who knows.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts