Allpar Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got an Employee Choice full discount directly from Brampton Assembly plant. There's a manager in there that has a pool of certificates to give out for Brampton built cars. Of course you need an insider who knows about the program and has used up their 1 EC certificate already.

I've heard of other dealer scams in the past where someone would buy a car with their FCA employee discount and the dealer would instead use it for another purchase with a larger discount. I assume they'd eat the original discount say for $4000 and use it against another purchase for say an $8000 discount and pocket the difference.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
I got an Employee Choice full discount directly from Brampton Assembly plant. There's a manager in there that has a pool of certificates to give out for Brampton built cars. Of course you need an insider who knows about the program and has used up their 1 EC certificate already.

I've heard of other dealer scams in the past where someone would buy a car with their FCA employee discount and the dealer would instead use it for another purchase with a larger discount. I assume they'd eat the original discount say for $4000 and use it against another purchase for say an $8000 discount and pocket the difference.
Do retirees have this available to them as well?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts