Allpar Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
35,774 Posts
... and apparently they don't agree with each other on the meaning of the name... or Musk just can't stand ANYONE, including Grimes, getting the last word in. But what do I know? I'm a fascist, according to Musk... because I don't think his factory should be open...

·
Super Moderator
6,969 Posts
... and apparently they don't agree with each other on the meaning of the name... or Musk just can't stand ANYONE, including Grimes, getting the last word in. But what do I know? I'm a fascist, according to Musk... because I don't think his factory should be open...
California isn't going to allow that name anyway, so it'll be interesting to see what variation they come up with.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Well, I actually liked a lot of the choices, especially the DS models for Chrysler, which is exactly where it needs to be in the marketplace, stylish, advanced power trains, not stupid expensive, oh, how about reliable, too! The little ds3 Citroen would make a perfect Neon replacement, and give that larger one ds4 to Chrysler to sell as a Valiant. The ds9 would make a nice large Chrysler Sedan, but it needs a more formal roof line, it's too much like the 200 to work as a big Chrysler.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
BITE YOUR TONGUE!:p:D
Amen! I've seen the MB HQs in Mohringen with my own eyes. I'm torn. I respect what they're capable of, but detest what they did to Chrysler Corp. I'm sure Lido went to his grave with one regret, hiring "Sellout Bob" Eaton. FBE.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts