Allpar Forums banner

Chrysler EV Sedan Rendering

1330 9
Made a quick rendering this morning.
Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Tire Vehicle
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
It's a nice rendering (like all your renderings).

Personally, with the long wheelbase and short overhangs, I probably prefer the fastback / hatchback / station wagon profile of the Airflow concept to the notchback profile.

Of course, the rendering lets me compare the profiles... thanks for creating and providing the rendering.

· Super Moderator
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a nice rendering (like all your renderings).

Personally, with the long wheelbase and short overhangs, I probably prefer the fastback / hatchback / station wagon profile of the Airflow concept to the notchback profile.

Of course, the rendering lets me compare the profiles... thanks for creating and providing the rendering.
I played with the proportions a bit. On the rendering, the hood is longer and there’s a longer dash to axle ratio while the rear overhang is shorter.

· Registered
845 Posts
i like the rendering. the 3oo model is worthy of its own profile and powerplant. one of the iconic Chryslers was the Bronze turbine. In celebration of going electric and tying it to its roots of a special Chrysler car was the Turbine car. a template would be a cross between a Facel Vega and the turbine. C'mon there has to be someone in the design studio that could pull it off. it could do for Chrysler what the Banshee does for Dodge.

Reactions: ImperialCrown
1 - 10 of 10 Posts