Allpar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote
January 25, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC released an interior image of its new Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle, which will be shown at next month’s Chicago Auto Show.

“This vehicle is the perfect canvas for personalization and customization,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “We couldn’t wait to get our hands on it and give it the Mopar treatment.”

The Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle follows the Mopar ’10 Dodge Challenger, Mopar ’11 Dodge Charger and Mopar ’12 Chrysler 300.
Source: http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=13762&mid=2

Is this a Dart?
 

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
Joined
·
26,427 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Yes, Allpar scooped that the Mopar '13 would be a Dart after the dealer meetings in November. Additionally, a forum member posted the Canadian package information on one of the threads about upcoming models and auto shows.

So yes, the Mopar '13 is a Dart, specifically a Limited that is then Moparized (at least in Canada, most likely the same here).

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
Mike V. said:
Yes, Allpar scooped that the Mopar '13 would be a Dart after the dealer meetings in November. Additionally, a forum member posted the Canadian package information on one of the threads about upcoming models and auto shows.

So yes, the Mopar '13 is a Dart, specifically a Limited that is then Moparized (at least in Canada, most likely the same here).

Mike
This^(I reported it lol) Although I hope they change it to be based off the GT here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
JRS200x said:
I have heard it will be based on the GT not the Limited.
I would hope so, the Mopar editions so far have been based upon the top level engine/trim(excluding SRT obviously)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike & Nick
 

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
Joined
·
26,427 Posts
JRS200x said:
I have heard it will be based on the GT not the Limited.
The options code we saw was based on Limited. I hope you are right... But it may be a while since I doubt we will see the GT anytime soon.
 

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
Joined
·
7,997 Posts
Looking at the pic, seems like two entirely different seat options? Blue with black accent and black with blue accent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
suzq044 said:
Looking at the pic, seems like two entirely different seat options? Blue with black accent and black with blue accent.
Yeah, hopefully NOT in the same car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
That's a Dart for sure!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Having the Mopar "M" on a Mopar Blue Seat just doesn't look right.

I like the Passenger Seat much better... Black Seat with Mopar "M" Logos.



Other Mopar Editions didn't get any more horsepower than their standard 5.7L HEMI Engine counterparts.

I would love Mopar to give the Mopar '13 DART a little punch in the Horsepower Department to bump it up compared to it's counterpart DART.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
BigDaddySRT said:
Having the Mopar "M" on a Mopar Blue Seat just doesn't look right.

I like the Passenger Seat much better... Black Seat with Mopar "M" Logos.



Other Mopar Editions didn't get any more horsepower than their standard 5.7L HEMI Engine counterparts.

I would love Mopar to give the Mopar '13 DART a little punch in the Horsepower Department to bump it up compared to it's counterpart DART.
Didnt the 300/Charger have the CAI and Exhaust plus the 3.92 rear end?
 

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
Joined
·
26,427 Posts
Moparian said:
Didnt the 300/Charger have the CAI and Exhaust plus the 3.92 rear end?
3.92 rear on Charger for sure, intake was not included.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
Mike V. said:
3.92 rear on Charger for sure, intake was not included.

Mike
3.91 and SST, F&R strut tower bars for the Charger. '10 Challenger got the intake and strut tower bars.
 

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
Joined
·
26,427 Posts
Moparian said:
3.91 and SST, F&R strut tower bars for the Charger. '10 Challenger got the intake and strut tower bars.
Right
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,074 Posts
Except for the drag package Challenger, sounds like it will be driving the family computer around the block instead of sitting in a chair.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
dana44 said:
Except for the drag package Challenger, sounds like it will be driving the family computer around the block instead of sitting in a chair.
HUH?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,074 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top