1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Yup, missed it in 2015 and 2017, and don't think I can make it this year.... :(

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Will be there with the “C” bodies and Forward Look cars.
Best mopar show imo. Huge vendor/parts field.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Got my motel reservation and shopping list. Ready for a road trip.

Reactions: Devildodge

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Definitely going to miss it. Car is still down with a head gasket failure, no way it will be fixed by then, and no money to go, either.

·
Super Moderator
36,950 Posts
I'll be there but just as a participant. I may just go for a single day. I had hoped to take the Dakota convertible. However, it's still in Georgia and, even if I hauled it up, wouldn't be ready for the trip yet.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Plan on bringing my Ram truck so I can park on the showfield. First time ever attending the Chrysler event so really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Bob Lincoln @1985glht sorry you guys can't make it. That really sucks. Hope you both can make it in the future.

@rapidtrans @valiant67 and @TheViking hope you guys have a safe trip

@TheViking it is very addicting so expect this to be your first of many trips there. And all truck nationals is in august. We attend it every year too, and camp for the weekend at a nearby campground.

We are getting excited for both.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Yeah, the whole trip is addicting. Been attending since '92. They used to raffled off some nice cars Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: valiant67

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4 more days. We are just heading down Saturday morning for Chrysler, but we have a camping trip planned for Trucks.

What I am hoping for...my son to be able to do the hellcat experience...a Rebel in the ride and drive...maybe a TRX appearance.

Also hope to see the Redeye, and we saw the Demon last year, but can not wait to see it again this year.

Roadrunners and super bees, 50 years. Gonna be awesome.

·
Super Moderator
36,950 Posts
I'm driving over Saturday morning and back Saturday night.
Going to concentrate on parts hunting and the car corral I think.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Friday and Saturday for me. Probably make one swing through the show field. Really only interested in pre '80 cars. Mostly hanging out with the "C" body gang and hitting the swap area.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'll be there Friday and Saturday with my truck. Does Allpar have an official spot/tent setup somewhere?

·
Super Moderator
36,950 Posts
No, there hasn't been enough interest in an allpar spot the past few years as I understood it so that went away.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh well. I guess that will give me more time to walk around and stare at all the cool cars.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Yeah. There's too much to see to sit around in a tent. I can spend an entire day just searching through old car parts alone.

Reactions: saltydog
1 - 20 of 75 Posts