1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
I feel like I should know, but what is dodge showing?

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
suzq044 said:
I feel like I should know, but what is dodge showing?
6.2L? Dart SRT(wishful thinking lol)? Refreshed Challenger with the 8 speed, 8spd Hemi LX cars.... Not really sure what else they could show that we havent seen at Chicago and Detroit.

·
2,570 Posts
[sarc]The reunification of Dodge with Ram and Viper[/sarc]

^that is the sarcasm tag,FYI

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I would say no to the 8 speed hemi cars, didn't Allpar post they will be delayed a year, don't want to show anything you can't sell for that long away .....

I would also say no to the 6.2L , I think that will not be ready yet ....

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
oh2o said:
It's their last chance for an auto show reveal before production starts, I'd 100% bet the farm on it.
Good, glad to hear.

·
Super Moderator
3,522 Posts
The question is, is Chrysler going to show something? No press conference currently scheduled, but that doesn't rule anything out...

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
DaveAdmin said:
Last week we did predict Durango.
I was still leery based on other comments, current delays, and the fact that another "thing" was cancelled at a different show.

Anything can happen

Mike

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Shouldn't they also show the 6.2L SC this time since it seems close to production, too?

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
hmk123 said:
Shouldn't they also show the 6.2L SC this time since it seems close to production, too?
Close to production?

Mike

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I thought I had read on allpar it will be in cars by this summer. Maybe I misunderstood?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
hmk123 said:
I thought I had read on allpar it will be in cars by this summer. Maybe I misunderstood?
If 6.2SC production started Late May as it was originally planned, yes it should be in Challenger by Late July.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Mopar392 said:
If 6.2SC production started Late May as it was originally planned, yes it should be in Challenger by Late July.
Weren't we informed not to long ago that this too was delayed to MY15 like the 8 speed? Correct me if I am wrong.

Mike

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Mike V. said:
Weren't we informed not to long ago that this too was delayed to MY15 like the 8 speed? Correct me if I am wrong.

Mike
Only 6.2SC is on for MY14.. 8-speed & electronics upgrades are for MY15 along with the facelift..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts