Allpar Forums banner
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
By the way, the current Chrysler order system can't prevent the same person placing multiple orders. You just need a name, address, email, phone number to be entered into the ordering system, so a person can use his brothers/sisters/parents/relatives' identity to place multiple orders without being identified.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to make a petition to Chrysler to request them to put the "6.4L HEMI" decal on the 2023 300C as the final production design, is there a communication channel available to reach their management team?

I understand I can always purchase that decal and put it on by myself, but it makes a different (in terms of authenticity) between factory design and aftermarket personal mod.

·
Registered
15,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Chrysler's slogans and statements are irrelevant at this time. Once product materializes, then we will see if they have compelling offerings in the market or believe they can sell for prices that do not align with the market.

Reactions: npaladin2000

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I would like to make a petition to Chrysler to request them to put the "6.4L HEMI" decal on the 2023 300C as the final production design, is there a communication channel available to reach their management team?

I understand I can always purchase that decal and put it on by myself, but it makes a different (in terms of authenticity) between factory design and aftermarket personal mod.
the point of the model was a last tribute to the 300C (1957 300C) which came with the 392 standard.

·
LOAD "*",8,1
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid, 2018 Kia Niro
1,131 Posts
Chrysler's slogans and statements are irrelevant at this time. Once product materializes, then we will see if they have compelling offerings in the market or believe they can sell for prices that do not align with the market.
Maybe but it's more fun to theorize in the meantime :cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts

I was wondering if there will be some kind of plaque saying number 50 of 2000, etc., that could tastefully be affixed somewhere on the interior.

·
Super Moderator
40,825 Posts
Some do, some when told the fee is non-negotiable will stop the deal. One dealer suddenly found $500 more off the price we’d negotiated (which I felt was already a good deal) when I said I wouldn’t pay $700 for paperwork.
Speaking of fees - I started looking at used Wrangler 4xes because there were some with the equipment I wanted. But they command to high a price without the tax credit (maybe next year).
The local Mazda dealer had the color (inside and out) that I wanted, a few more options than I wanted. But the price was too high, and they wanted $500 in doc fees and $250 in decontamination fees ("we sanitize all our cars before delivery"). $750 and they weren't negotiating. Bye.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts