Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Jeepaholic
6,969 Posts
I test drove every car I’ve ever purchased…and my wife’s cars too (she won’t test drive them, she makes me do it lol). I don’t know how much of a deciding factor any of them were for me. Mostly I did my research online and I knew what I wanted going in (And by saying “I” I mean “we”).

Seeing the interiors in person did help though, especially when making the decision between the Explorer and the Durango…however, my wife made her choice between those two vehicles based on the pics I took.

When I bought my TJ, it wouldn’t have mattered if it drove like a slow moving brick against a hurricane-force headwind, I was going to get myself a Wrangler. Which was good, because it unfortunately did drive just like that. :LOL:

Still though, it’s nice being able to see and touch before you lay out a mortgage…um…car payment.

Reactions: tlc and NWbyNW

·
Jeepaholic
6,969 Posts
I would not mind the demonstrator model of purchasing. But I'd like them to at least have demonstrators.
Yeah, it doesn’t quite work as well with sock puppets or an interpretive dance by the salesman. :LOL:

Reactions: kmhenry75
1 - 3 of 3 Posts