Allpar Forums banner
161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
They need a fresh look. The 90s isn't it anymore and the 300 current look is old too.
Yes, Yes, and not really. The 300 could use some tweaking and the GME T6.

Reactions: Donte Lindsey

·
Premium Member
2002 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 with Cummins.
4,548 Posts
Boy, everyone's pinning their hopes and expectations on a twin turbo inline six. It doesn't seem to have a catchy name, as they've said they won't refer to it as Tornado, which in the Midwest probably isn't a good name. I think many will be let down by this, as it's time may have passed. Time will tell.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Compared to modern Toyotas, Lexus, and maybe a few other Chinese, and Asian brands, It's a classic, non-offensive front end. You could consider it a sharper evolution of the 200 sedan as well.
I can experiment making the grille the same size as the headlights if that helps.

·
Registered
322 Posts
It gives me vibes of the concept that Chrysler made called the Citadel.
I believe I've seen it before! I actually really like that. It became the 2004 Pacifica, didn't it?

The Pacifica looks good today, but the lack of creases in this concept still gives it a modern look. It looks like something Citroën would make. Who knows, maybe Citroën could work with Chrysler to put a modern version of the Citadel into production. Call the top trim Durango "Anodized Platinum" and call this the Chrysler Citadel.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Much better, but you still didn't make it the same size as the headlights. There is a line right by the corner of the headlight. Fill in that triangle and extend the bottom line across to the other headlight. Who said the grill has to be a rectangle with rounded corners, that has poor integration with those headlights. Trapezoids are fine, but stay away from hexagons.

Unfortunately the smaller grill without one below a bumper bar just serves to illustrate how unacceptably tall the nose is. Give those black fog light surrounds some below the bumper grill company

·
Registered
398 Posts
I believe I've seen it before! I actually really like that. It became the 2004 Pacifica, didn't it?

The Pacifica looks good today, but the lack of creases in this concept still gives it a modern look. It looks like something Citroën would make. Who knows, maybe Citroën could work with Chrysler to put a modern version of the Citadel into production. Call the top trim Durango "Anodized Platinum" and call this the Chrysler Citadel.
If I remember correctly it was something that Audi now calls the A7. I'll check on Allpar and post a pic if I see it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
If I remember correctly it was something that Audi now calls the A7. I'll check on Allpar and post a pic if I see it.
I know of the A7. Most sedans should be liftbacks today since trunk space is the reason people buy SUVs. But liftbacks allow people into smaller cars while minimally compromising trunk space.

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
778 Posts
Compared to modern Toyotas, Lexus, and maybe a few other Chinese, and Asian brands, It's a classic, non-offensive front end. You could consider it a sharper evolution of the 200 sedan as well.
I don't think it looks bad just too similar is all. I agree it's non offensive.

161 - 180 of 219 Posts