Allpar Forums banner
161 - 180 of 283 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 with Cummins. 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude
5,250 Posts
Boy, everyone's pinning their hopes and expectations on a twin turbo inline six. It doesn't seem to have a catchy name, as they've said they won't refer to it as Tornado, which in the Midwest probably isn't a good name. I think many will be let down by this, as it's time may have passed. Time will tell.

·
Registered
672 Posts
It gives me vibes of the concept that Chrysler made called the Citadel.
I believe I've seen it before! I actually really like that. It became the 2004 Pacifica, didn't it?

The Pacifica looks good today, but the lack of creases in this concept still gives it a modern look. It looks like something Citroën would make. Who knows, maybe Citroën could work with Chrysler to put a modern version of the Citadel into production. Call the top trim Durango "Anodized Platinum" and call this the Chrysler Citadel.

·
Banned
3,137 Posts
Much better, but you still didn't make it the same size as the headlights. There is a line right by the corner of the headlight. Fill in that triangle and extend the bottom line across to the other headlight. Who said the grill has to be a rectangle with rounded corners, that has poor integration with those headlights. Trapezoids are fine, but stay away from hexagons.

Unfortunately the smaller grill without one below a bumper bar just serves to illustrate how unacceptably tall the nose is. Give those black fog light surrounds some below the bumper grill company

·
Registered
537 Posts
I believe I've seen it before! I actually really like that. It became the 2004 Pacifica, didn't it?

The Pacifica looks good today, but the lack of creases in this concept still gives it a modern look. It looks like something Citroën would make. Who knows, maybe Citroën could work with Chrysler to put a modern version of the Citadel into production. Call the top trim Durango "Anodized Platinum" and call this the Chrysler Citadel.
If I remember correctly it was something that Audi now calls the A7. I'll check on Allpar and post a pic if I see it.

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
2,552 Posts
Compared to modern Toyotas, Lexus, and maybe a few other Chinese, and Asian brands, It's a classic, non-offensive front end. You could consider it a sharper evolution of the 200 sedan as well.
I don't think it looks bad just too similar is all. I agree it's non offensive.

161 - 180 of 283 Posts