Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
I am Paolo and I am writing from central Italy, the name of the city is Perugia.
I have been passionated about cars from the chidhood and of course Fiat played an important role being the biggest Italian industry.
Few months ago I started to investigate about the industrial plans made by Marchionne and I discovedered Allpar as the best surce of information about the Chrysler world oversea. I became an addicted of this site for the quality, quantity and the responsivness of the information.

Now I wish to collaborate by sharing the information that I gather from the Italian media.

See ya!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, Paolo. I have friends in Ferrara. Are you close to there?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thnks for your welcome message guys!

I am not very far from Ferrara , would be about3-4 hours driving, which is nothing in NA but not a short trip in Europe...

·
Registered
15 Posts
pabbloz said:
Hi everybody!
I am Paolo and I am writing from central Italy, the name of the city is Perugia.
I have been passionated about cars from the chidhood and of course Fiat played an important role being the biggest Italian industry.
Few months ago I started to investigate about the industrial plans made by Marchionne and I discovedered Allpar as the best surce of information about the Chrysler world oversea. I became an addicted of this site for the quality, quantity and the responsivness of the information.

Now I wish to collaborate by sharing the information that I gather from the Italian media.

See ya!
Benvenuti Paolo! Anch'io sono nuovo qui. Looking forward to good conversations ahead and happy posting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts