Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of bringing the B5-Blue helicopters down on me, can I find out a consensus beginning build date (or thereabouts) for the "issues-resolved" Pentastar 3.6 Liter V6? (Apologies if this was exhaustively covered elsewhere--I didn't quite find it.)

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
We do have a thread on it and Im not sure if we did have a definitive date on the new head fix, the repairs started in July and I think it was Oct before the new heads worked their way into the system.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uhhhh, does the approximate vehicle build date of October, 2012 for "issues-resolved" 3.6 liter Pentastar V6s also apply to engines which on the window sticker show for country of origin as "MX" (Mexico?)? Are there any caveats regarding the Mexico-origin 3.6 liter motors?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Uhhhh, does the approximate vehicle build date of October, 2012 for "issues-resolved" 3.6 liter Pentastar V6s also apply to engines which on the window sticker show for country of origin as "MX" (Mexico?)? Are there any caveats regarding the Mexico-origin 3.6 liter motors?
The changes should have taken plae at all engine plants around the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts