Allpar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the Consumer Reports on the magazine stand at the grocery store to see what they said about the Fiat Cinquecento (500) and when looking in it got a BIG surprise! To quote the immortal Fred Sanford: "It's the Big One... You hear that Elizabeth... I'm comin' to join ya', honey!".

Listed under best buys (or whatever the phrase was, I'm still in shock) was: Fiat 500. Dodge Charger. Chrysler 300. Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan, & VW Routan (under the same listing)

What is happening? Is this the end of everything as we know it?

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Someone at CR is probably yelling "stop the presses, we F'd up our best buy section!!!!" :D

·
Registered
8,747 Posts

I assume best buys, and not recommended...

·
3,813 Posts
CR really likes the new 300 and Charger. Has since they came out.

The T&C and Grand Caravan.. that one i don't get, they always dog them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
:ninja: sssh I picked up the Consumer Reports guy with the feminine voice from the airport and pulled a Dr. Phil from the Acura holiday commercial in a Town and Country. The consumer reports guy is now on the run after drifting around the :cop: ... or is he

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Seagondollar said:
I picked up the Consumer Reports on the magazine stand at the grocery store to see what they said about the Fiat Cinquecento (500) and when looking in it got a BIG surprise! To quote the immortal Fred Sanford: "It's the Big One... You hear that Elizabeth... I'm comin' to join ya', honey!".

Listed under best buys (or whatever the phrase was, I'm still in shock) was: Fiat 500. Dodge Charger. Chrysler 300. Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan, & VW Routan (under the same listing)

What is happening? Is this the end of everything as we know it?
Consumers Union has decided to make the Medical Device Industry the focus of their attention. The Automotive industry is no longer their main target.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Bran said:
I'd say OP picked up Consumer GUIDE.

Consumer Reports ≠ Consumer Guide.
They seem to "like" Chrysler products

·
Radioactive
5,347 Posts
Charger Red said:
Consumers Union has decided to make the Medical Device Industry the focus of their attention. The Automotive industry is no longer their main target.
I wonder if that is a function of thier aging readership.

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

TMD

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Time for the moderators to change the thread title. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts