Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
The other day when I moved my 2010 Ram I noticed a little antifreeze stain that looks like it dropped off the front of the cross member. I can't see any leak and wondered to myself if this is the same as my 3.3s have done on occasion over the years with never a leak to be found. Anyway, I decided to check the coolant level. The rad is full as expected but I can't determine the level in the recovery bottle. It's in the front of the rad support and is completely black as I can see. I thought there may have been a translucent stripe like some oil bottles have but I can't see one.
So how do I tell if the coolant recoveyr bottle is full?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks IC. It must be in the bottle.

You are a fountain of knowledge. :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I find odd is that nothing like this is covered in the users' manual. Maybe the paper copy cover it? I only got the disc. with my truck.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,685 Posts
bguy said:
What I find odd is that nothing like this is covered in the users' manual. Maybe the paper copy cover it? I only got the disc. with my truck.
You can download the full owner's manual from the Ram website. Click on "owner's" and it should be under there. You do not have to sign in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts