Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 Cirrus, with cruise control that works 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time, when set , the dash light comes on but does not hold speed and turns off. Replaced with another unit, same result. Would think it is a vacuum problem, except it does work once in a while. It could be a wiring short, but that typically does not happen often. Any suggestions?
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top