Allpar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you guys might like this. We did this to a Ralley the other day. I am still looking for a nice rear wing spoiler to finish off the look. I do like the the two tone leather..... Dart sales have really picked up in the last month. I personally have sold 3 this month. Wish we had more automatics...but hey what can you do....

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Not bad. Too bad they didn't think to do a blue interior for all the blue color options they have for the exterior ..

·
2,570 Posts
Is that custom or a Mopar/Katzkin kit?

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Looks really good!

S

·
0 Posts
they have spoliers that look like the one on the charger. I personally bought one for my dart. and I had suede inserts done on my front and rear seats and door panels above armrest.bmc customs have 2 types of spoilers cj.

·
2,570 Posts
I think my ideal Dart is all black with the crosshair grille in hyper black chrome to match the hyper black wheels with the black/red interior as seen above. Do they offer the grille in hyper black?

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Nice, looks good!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is that custom or a Mopar/Katzkin kit?
I wanted to know the answer to this question for a reason. Mopar/Katzkin is recognized by Chrysler Group LLC. The importance of this information is that many vehicles have side impact air bags mounted in the seats. This is why Mopar stopped making seat covers. If the new leather seat covers do not have the correct break away setup/stitching you could be opening yourself to liability issues. Please keep safety in mind if you are shopping for seat covers.

Stay safe,
Steven

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wow that's beautiful. Looks perfect

1 - 15 of 15 Posts