Allpar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
That is a really well done photoshop. ;)

It's been running around the net for years.

Notice that the bottom chrome work on the passenger side tail fin is angled out to the right more than it should be. It was the best they could do with what they had to work with.

Jerry

·
Registered
2005 PT Cruiser Limited
26 Posts
Not too custom. But this was my first PT. I was on the waiting list for one of the first 5-speeds. Put on the California Cruisers side pipe exhaust, Metal Crafters front spoiler and rear spats, I did add the rear wing myself, and eventually added an OEM ghost flame kit in purple when those were available. Really liked that car, and loved how it looked.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
2ndPT,

A very nice PT. It's done with taste and class and some other stuff. ;)

OH WAIT --------You've got an 85 Dodge Omni GLH!!!

Forehead Nose Cheek Head Chin

I'm speechless and also without words.

Congrats on that!

Jerry

·
Registered
2005 PT Cruiser Limited
26 Posts
2ndPT,

A very nice PT. It's done with taste and class and some other stuff. ;)

OH WAIT --------You've got an 85 Dodge Omni GLH!!!

View attachment 83728

I'm speechless and also without words.

Congrats on that!

Jerry
Yes. I learned to drive on a Horizon, and had an Omni through High School and College. Had a couple GLH's since as toys. One I fixed up. This one I had to just have fun driving. It only has 23,000 miles, but I am about to move on from it. Still one of my favorite cars of all time.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Even looks good from the rear. ;):cool:

Which duals are those?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

I see you went with the custom solid red taillights (no yellow for turn signals). I like it but of course I'm prejudiced when it comes to that style PT taillight.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Plese give us a history about you and your PT.

Jerry

·
Registered
Kustom '00 PT Cruiser 2000cc
19 Posts
Even looks good from the rear. ;):cool:

Which duals are those?
View attachment 84142

I see you went with the custom solid red taillights (no yellow for turn signals). I like it but of course I'm prejudiced when it comes to that style PT taillight.
View attachment 84143

Plese give us a history about you and your PT.

Jerry
The duals? Do you mean the exhausts? They are handmade.
About the history of my PT... Well, I bought it this last January, less than a year ago. It was in very bad condition... Rusty and dented body, bad manteined engine,... A bad owner. But it have the air suspension and the exhaust mounted and legal. And a lowered body kit but not mounted and broken. The car needs a lot of work but it deserved a second chance. Four months of work, restoration and more modifications, and it's ready to 'shine'. Hehehe!!! This is a comparative of before and after.
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

And about me, I'm a Pinstriper from Barcelona, Spain, (Necksbreaker Pinstriping) and I'm a lover of old American cars... I had some of them in the past.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts