Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the EXACT color vinyl for the center console but needed to buy 1 full yard. It was just under $50.00. I only used 2 square feet of it and was wondering if anyone would like a piece to recover their center console? Looking for $10.00 including shipping for 2 square feet.

Here is a picture of my recovered center console.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice find! I have way more other stuff to do in the interior before I can do that though. How tough was it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is not that difficult as is does stretch a bit. I used spray glue on the console 1st then stretched it on.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TurboPacifica said:
Looking sharp Good as New
Thanks, It is better than new as this material seems much more durable than the original.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a 85 with gray cloth interior. The bottom doors sides, back & sides of front seats, and center console are this color vinyl. Many plastic pieces also match.

I put the new vinyl over the original cover as the vinyl like covering is molded into the foam.

Here is the exact color:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I guess I could of looked at your signature to see the year! Ooops.. Oh well, I don't recall if there is a difference in the those years or not. But for the price, I don't think it really matters. :) Your exact colour didn't show up. Do you have paypal? Can you see how much to ship to Canada T7X 3V6. Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe it is the same color for those years. PM sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts