Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got our first automatic 2.0l SXT Dart. I took it out for a quick drive and I was impressed. Hardly a rocket and that is not what I was expecting. Shifts smoothly and for the most part is pretty quiet. If I had any complaints is that I wish they would step up to the plate and just offer the leather wrapped steering wheel as standard equiptment on any offering above the base SE's besides that little issue I think this car is a winner and cant wait for the ofer 15+ that I have on order. The black Dart next to the white one is a base SE which we will be giving away to one lucky winner at the end of the month in our "Dart me up "promotion.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
There is no such thing as a DDCT 2.0L. DDCT is only on the 1.4T The 2.0 and 2.4 get the Powertech 6spd auto.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no such thing as a DDCT 2.0L. DDCT is only on the 1.4T The 2.0 and 2.4 get the Powertech 6spd auto.

Nick you are correct I will modifythe post thanks..............

Can you (ASAP!) tell me which it is -- a 2.0 automatic or a 1.4 DDCT? I'd like to post a news story.

I was going to modify the post to correctly read th powertecht 6speed but someone deleted the post.....

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
its still showing for me......it was moved to the dart section.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Wow, that is a very basic Dart!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
me too...have always been surprised how much the dart reminds me of the neon!

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
I don't really see an issue with that...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
me either. The neon was a great car and this looks like a natural evolution of it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We received 3 new Dart Automatics yesterday as well. One Black, two the Tungsten. I haven't driven either the stick or automatic, but i wish they would get the bright colors out to dealers asap. These dont have pop, and almost go unnoticed by those not actually looking for it already. Great car, loved my 5 speed 02 Neon I had... and I used to get 35~40 mpg with synthetic oil.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I don't really see an issue with that...
There is no issue. :) I didn't mean that in a negative manner. I'm GLAD it looks like a Neon! The sides and rear are just screaming what would have become the 4th gen Neon.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
we received 2 more today. a silver one, and a red one. we already had a tungsten grey sxt. the owner is unsure how he's going to sell all of these manual models though. maybe thats why the first one is on the ramp out front.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
If only I could afford a Dart *AND* my Jeep, I'd be all over a manual.
you and me both. I really want the Rallye my brother has on his lot. Oh well just means I can wait for the SRT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts