Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in the past couple of days, I've started seeing local commercials for the new Dart. The one I'm seeing actually has Tom Brady in it. They advertise starting at $15,995, but what do you want to bet nobody will be able to find one of those?

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, having had two brain surgeries, my internal thermostat doesn't work the way it's supposed to any more, so a/c is a MUST have for me now. Oh, well, a man can dream. LOL

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,665 Posts
You could find one close to that but would you really want it. No Air, nothing. No Thanks,
Once upon a time I had a '79 Chevrolet Monza that did not have AC -was a base version - 2.5L 4 cyl, 4 speed manual, AM radio. I lived in CO at the time and really did not need AC. Needed heat though! LOL!

I haven't seen any Dart commercials yet.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
other than the initial commercial that debuted on the MLB AllStar game your not likely to see any Dart commercials until September. They are trying to get a good mix of models on the lots before they start making the big advertising push.

·
Super Moderator
21,346 Posts
I saw my first Dart ad on TV today. Low sticker price will get people to look at it and maybe consider a Dart over a Hyundai/Kia.
I liked the 'New Rules' at the end. Dodge is always changing the game.
I looked them over at the dealer. Lots of flavors to choose from. Baby Challenger themes. It should do well. It kind of fills the vacuum left by the Neon.
The Avenger, although nicely refreshed is getting old.
The 2007 Caliber SXT which I am driving now (mom no longer drives) became a nicer car after 2009. While not a horrible car, was disappointing. having to replace many worn front and rear suspension parts at only 18K.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The suspension problems seem to be the biggest problems on the 07 Calibers, IC. I'm a member on a Caliber forum and there have been a LOT of members there that have had to replace multiple front suspension parts. I had an 08 model and didn't have any problems with the suspension at all. But then again, it got killed in a head-on collision in April of 2011. I only had 65,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Yeah the suspension on the '07 Caliber is not a strong point. Mine has been replaced 1.5 times and I think it will need to be replaced again in the not too distant future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts