Allpar Forums banner

Dart GT...2.4 makes a huge diffrence.....

18685 122
Just drove the Dar GT for the first time.... and all I can say is YEA BABY!!!! I can only imaagine what this baby is going to do with the 9speed. Dont get me wrong you wont be racing Mustangs but it is now "fun to drive" The SRT will be the beast...if that is what you want. But IMHO the GT delivers on the fun promise. I can also see the justifcation for the lessor MPGs this baby really revs!!!! I also LOVE the interior.... If this interior was availble on the 2013 we would have been in much better shape. Also note the pricing aint bad for this pkg..... This one is loaded pretty nicely only missing moonroof and Navigaion.....evrthing else is there.. I personally would have ordered it without the tech Pkg and added the Navigation....

compared to a loaded Dart LTD on my showroom floor with a MSRP of $28,270 the GT looks like a STEAL

they are getting there.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,379 Posts
I drove a 1.4T, now I gotta drive one of these. I WILL own a 2.4 Dart, just a question of which one. If the GT is too stiff for daily comfort, I would go with another trim, but the chassis feel was awesome on the SXT I drove.

· Registered
1,379 Posts
I took my Journey in for routine service today. I was left alone and intimate with a black Avenger RT and a quartet of Darts. I resisted the urge to drive any of them but next week when the local dealer gets some 2.4 Darts I will be testing both back to back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.