Allpar Forums banner

Dart GT...2.4 makes a huge diffrence.....

18744 Views 122 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  Muther
Just drove the Dar GT for the first time.... and all I can say is YEA BABY!!!! I can only imaagine what this baby is going to do with the 9speed. Dont get me wrong you wont be racing Mustangs but it is now "fun to drive" The SRT will be the beast...if that is what you want. But IMHO the GT delivers on the fun promise. I can also see the justifcation for the lessor MPGs this baby really revs!!!! I also LOVE the interior.... If this interior was availble on the 2013 we would have been in much better shape. Also note the pricing aint bad for this pkg..... This one is loaded pretty nicely only missing moonroof and Navigaion.....evrthing else is there.. I personally would have ordered it without the tech Pkg and added the Navigation....

compared to a loaded Dart LTD on my showroom floor with a MSRP of $28,270 the GT looks like a STEAL

they are getting there.....

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

· Vaguely badass...
7,648 Posts
DISCLAIMER: R/T model shown with optional features. Avail. 1st Qtr 2013.
To be fair, they certainly wouldn't be the first automaker to feature a high-performance model in an ad. Or a car doing stunts with a "professional driver on a closed course."

Not much different than advertising on price - see the Dart advertised at $15995 - but precious few people are going to find that $15995 car on the lot to buy.

· Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Stratuscaster said:
To be fair, they certainly wouldn't be the first automaker to feature a high-performance model in an ad. Or a car doing stunts with a "professional driver on a closed course."

Not much different than advertising on price - see the Dart advertised at $15995 - but precious few people are going to find that $15995 car on the lot to buy.
DISCLAIMER: R/T model shown with optional features. Avail. 1st Qtr 2013.
only problem there is and never was a RT model....lol

· Registered
3,776 Posts
Ads are rarely that obvious. Give a little credit to ad slimes. THey are very good at the psychology of it all. Just because you see a Dart doing some impressive driving, doesn't mean that is the point they are trying to get across. Most advertisements, especially on TV work from a fear stand point. Ad Slimes are very very good at getting their point across without you knowing they ever did.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.