Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of our friends in Belvidere confirm that Dart GTs are now being built?

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But what about the Dart GT... Confirmation anyone?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sad Panda...

On perhaps a related note, I have being seeing bulletins in Covisint about pilot MRD for PF (2014 MY) required by 4/1/2013, if that means anything.

·
Registered
73 Posts
...haven't seen any GTs. I have seen a few R/Ts, though. And keep in mind I don't see everything.

(Off topic, the new Compass interior upgrades are nice.)

>>

·
Say no to kool-aid
3,922 Posts
MadWasp said:
...haven't seen any GTs. I have seen a few R/Ts, though. And keep in mind I don't see everything.

(Off topic, the new Compass interior upgrades are nice.)

>>

·
Super Moderator
3,522 Posts
bumonbox said:
I have been curious about what they are. No interior pictures were in the press release.
"For 2014, the Jeep Compass interior has been tastefully upgraded with accents and trim that customers will appreciate. Upgraded features include a new interior trim option in the Compass Limited model: Saddle Brown perforated leather seating with accent stitching. The Latitude model includes a new sport mesh and vinyl seat with light gray accent stitching, and the Light Pebble Beige trim features a new Tangerine accent stitch on the seats. In addition, the armrests and center console lid are now wrapped in vinyl and the instrument cluster overlay graphics have been updated. New satin chrome finish adorns the center bezel, shifter bezel and pull cups and a new bin applique with badge round out the interior design upgrades."

·
Registered
424 Posts
Good to see, the interior touches are nice.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,887 Posts
We know they've built a few - reviews of them are being done and they are appearing at auto shows. I believe DaveAdmin will have a review posted up this coming week.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Strat!

·
3,813 Posts
We can't order them yet, so why would they be building them? And if they are, it certainly isn't for showrooms or sale...

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JRS200x said:
We can't order them yet, so why would they be building them? And if they are, it certainly isn't for showrooms or sale...
Because if they are building pilots than we are getting close!

Mike

1 - 20 of 67 Posts