Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the SXT stil comes with the split fold down rear seat if you order the black denim fabric? I know you lose the front passenger seat storage compartment with the denim, but I can't find anything on the web site about the split rear seat.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
60/40 REAR SEAT W/TRUNK PASS-THRU (CFW) is standard on SXT, Rallye, Limited & R/T

PASSENGER IN SEAT CUSHION STORAGE (CVG) is included in the POPULAR EQUIPMENT GROUP (AJY) on the SXT & Rallye and standard on the Limited & R/T

It seems to be more the option packages that dictate the 60/40 and in seat storage than the fabric.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60/40 REAR SEAT W/TRUNK PASS-THRU (CFW) is standard on SXT, Rallye, Limited & R/T

PASSENGER IN SEAT CUSHION STORAGE (CVG) is included in the POPULAR EQUIPMENT GROUP (AJY) on the SXT & Rallye and standard on the Limited & R/T

It seems to be more the option packages that dictate the 60/40 and in seat storage than the fabric.
Well the black denim seats are the seats from the SE, not the "premium cloth seats" also standard on SXT (two other colors). I read that the denim seats do not come with the passenger seat storage compartment, so that made me wonder about the split rear seat. I don't care much about the compartment, but split rear seat is important to me.

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Same seats or same fabric?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am thinking same seats if the passenger seat compartment is lacking in both models with that fabric, but is standard with the premium fabric seat on the SXT..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts