Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
nice ride... is a Rallye... ?? Love the lip spoiler, rims and hood....I want one with leather int.. and the blacked out grill/lights... and a 2.0 6spd dd clutch...but don't think i can get those options... together... ( drive a truck and shift all day, so want the sqn 6spd)... may need to get a 2014 GT 2.4lt and Powertech Trans... Currently in a 2013 Dart SXT 2.0/6spdSq... also want the fogs cause it gets foggy here.... and duals .........should be able to order these options as standalone items... love the car... stay between the lines..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dodgeram40 said:
nice ride... is a Rallye... ?? Love the lip spoiler, rims and hood....I want one with leather int.. and the blacked out grill/lights... and a 2.0 6spd dd clutch...but don't think i can get those options... together... ( drive a truck and shift all day, so want the sqn 6spd)... may need to get a 2014 GT 2.4lt and Powertech Trans... Currently in a 2013 Dart SXT 2.0/6spdSq... also want the fogs cause it gets foggy here.... and duals .........should be able to order these options as standalone items... love the car... stay between the lines..
I don't own this car. This car was at SEMA. Someone made the comment that it should have a crosshair grilled. I used gimp to make a crosshair grille. The following link is to a picture of the car without my edit

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dodge-dart-carbon-fire.jpg

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
No!

For some odd reason, that reminds me of the Dodge MAXX Cab concept which had a ridiculously too large grille!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts