Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Unusually Geeky
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pay pretty close attention to vehicles going down the road but I've yet to see a Dart! Actually, I take that back; I did see one on a car carrier, scrunched between a couple of minivans. But I ain't seen one motoring along under its own power... :(

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Haven't seen a single one in MA, off the dealer lots.

·
Unusually Geeky
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
South central WI. Seriously, it's weird. Of course, every other car around here is a Honda Accord.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
Finally spotted a red one in our county yesterday. Other than that the only ones I've seen are on the dealer lots.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
I see a red one fairly often in town. Judging from the sound of it, they already added an aftermarket exhaust system to it.

South central WI. Seriously, it's weird. Of course, every other car around here is a Honda Accord.
That sounds like here. But then again, they are made down the road in Marysville.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Saw a Red Rallye and a Tungstin SXT within the last month both with "vanity" plates, so they are private cars. Heck my mom had to fight to get the car titled and played! Bmv questioned if it was a Dodge Dart, and kept telling her there was no way it was a 2013... Yeah.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Dead Central Wisconsin here, haven't seen one on the road, only at the dealerships.

·
Mopar starship captain
4,228 Posts
I've seen three or four in the Lexington, Kentucky area. Mostly at the gas station near the interstate. Really nice cars, they're too small for me but my parents would happily ditch a tired Neon and an even more tired Acclaim for a pair of Darts if they had the money.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I have seen a couple around the Ft Hood area.
There was one try to race my Avenger on holloween night.
Mick

·
Registered
19 Posts
In Saskatoon, SK, One dealer has 14 Darts. The other has 4 Darts. There is a red one in my town driving around. I just ordered a black on black Rallye with black rims and race track tail lights.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
Not seen a single one yet here in Phoenix, but in Carlsbad/Encinitas/Leucadia I'd seen the same 2 on a regular basis.

·
Registered
67 Posts
In in Oshkosh, WI (North East WI) I've seen a couple, A white and two red ones. Possibly a silver one, but it was a quick glance and could have been the same white one and just looked silver at the time. It probably helped that the Chrysler Dealership on radio ads claimed to have the most Darts in the state.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here in the Twin Cities I've seen about 1/2 dozen of them, 3 of them on regular basis. (2 Ralley's and a SXT) On my trip to CO over Thanksgiving I saw 2, and one of those were parked at the top of Pike's Peak! (SXT) I haven't seen another Limited on the road yet.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
finally saw one a week or so ago. lol -- Redline Rallye down on Southern and 27th (i think it was) here in phoenix.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
Spotted a grey SXT Dart as we left the mall parking lot yesterday.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts