Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I'm looking at Dash Caps. Does anyone know which is best... the one sold by Parts Pro or the one sold by Rock Auto?
Thanks
Susan
ps... can't afford to have a brand one made... just looking to cover the existing one until I can.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I've done business with Rockauto. Never with Parts pro, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other. I do know that Rockauto has great customer service, if you have a problem or are not happy with your purchase. Just my two cents here.

·
Super Moderator
36,951 Posts
You may be buying the exact same part from either place. it is unlikely there are too many companies that make these.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will, we ordered the Cover Lay dash cap from Rockauto. But... it was too long and not deep enough. They were kind enough to refund us for it. We're trying another one from Parts Pro .and it's not a Cover Lay.... looks right. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
newbi said:
Will, we ordered the Cover Lay dash cap from Rockauto. But... it was too long and not deep enough. They were kind enough to refund us for it. We're trying another one from Parts Pro .and it's not a Cover Lay.... looks right. Fingers crossed!
Received the new dash cap and it fits! Relieved needless to say... can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars for a custom made one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts