Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father needs to get rid of my sister's Pacifica. The car is black cherry/red. It hasn't run in years (it ran when parked but she got a new car) and a couple of years ago I took all the gauges out of it. I have no idea what shape it is in but could be used for parts. The car is located in central Michigan and is free for the taking. It needs to be gone by the end of the month.

It is short notice and I don't have pics right now, but if anyone is interested message me.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Oof... If this were about a month later, I would really serisously consider this... No idea on rust condition? How long has it been sitting, and when did you last try to start it? Auto, manual? What year?

By the way, the Turbo Z is doing well, save for the rust underneath that's worsening at a somewhat alarming rate. Brought it to a show last month, got a lot of lookers. Once I get a new turbo oil supply hose for the LeBaron, I'm going to take out the interior and bring it in for some estimates on rust repair.

·
Administrator
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not good to hear about the rust. I've been thinking I should have kept the car and just put some of the money I'm spending on the Charger into it. But I'm glad you're getting stuff done on it. I think I need a replacement though. The Charger is great, but it isn't the same thing.

Auto. I'm not sure if it is an 87 or an 88. All the extra gauges you got came out of that car.

You wouldn't be able to drive the car home. I honestly don't know the last time the car was started, but my guess is 10 years. I can't imagine that it is good for much more than parts, so I'm guessing it'll end up getting scrapped. I'd love a different fate, though.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sorry to hear you're missing the Turbo Z... If you are really interested, you could come buy it back for what I paid before I start any rust work on it. After I start getting the rust repaired though, I'll be keeping it. Just something to consider if you're interested - I know how much you love that car!

Bummer to hear that may be the direction the Pacifica is headed... I hope someone comes out to save it from you. I really would probably take it if I were closer and had a bit more space.

I'll make this offer though - anyone who takes the car from Christopher can have its matching gauges for the price of shipping!

·
King
3,488 Posts
I wish I was close enough to take it.
Between that and the parts DaytonaPacifica in my driveway( Matching colors and year by the way) you would get one sweet car.

·
Administrator
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gnnash said:
Sorry to hear you're missing the Turbo Z... If you are really interested, you could come buy it back for what I paid before I start any rust work on it. After I start getting the rust repaired though, I'll be keeping it. Just something to consider if you're interested - I know how much you love that car!

Bummer to hear that may be the direction the Pacifica is headed... I hope someone comes out to save it from you. I really would probably take it if I were closer and had a bit more space.

I'll make this offer though - anyone who takes the car from Christopher can have its matching gauges for the price of shipping!
I'd love it back. But I think that it would be better off with you.

·
Administrator
5,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay. He still has the car if you are interested. Haul it away and it is yours.

·
Registered
451 Posts
What year is the Pacifica? Does it at least still turn over? Oldest daughter will be driving in less than a year, so it's a maybe. Also, could you send me the zip so I know how far it is, if it's still there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts