Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all,

new to this forum.

I am very interested in any possible further information about this Daytona powered by a V8 from the Lamborghini Jalpa.

Many thanks,

david.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
From turbododge.com:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f11/f68/244729-lamborghini-powered-awd-daytona.html

Great pdf here:

http://www.front-runners.net/files/magarticles/89decepzione.pdf

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very, very much!!!

Very nice to wake up now in Spain and find that you all have helped this much.

Again, immense thanks!!

Now, anybody recognizes the magazine? Could it be Sports Car International? I'd be interested in following its trace to be able to purchase one -I know it could be really difficult to find a 1989 issue from the publisher, but maybe from some second hand seller...- and have the images in colour, in all their glory.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back with 'Chrysler-Lamborghini' related subjects.

Does anybody remember images of a leaked off-roader proposal from Chrysler design to be badged Lamborghini?? Images would have leaked to the press; car would have been based in the Grand Cherokee, and would have been red. Must have been early 1990s.

Thanks so much!

David.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Perhaps you remember where? Which magazine??

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have that article around here somewhere.Think it was High Performance Mopar but I'm not positive.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have that article around here somewhere.Think it was High Performance Mopar but I'm not positive.
would it be possible for you to try look for it, please, and perhaps scan for me, or tell me at least which issue, which magazine?? I am not particularly strong in Chrysler related subjects, but have loads and loads of European magazines and car related books from which I can search and supply you whatever thing in return.

Immense thanks for your kindness and assitance.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Other source suggests that the Lamborghini Jeeps by Chrysler were intended to be two; one with utterly new skin, the other with some add-ons to a standard Grand Cherokee. Both prototypes would have been white.

Does anybody remember the article to feature these and publish spy shots? Thanks a lot,

d.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi to all,

back to the Lamborghini Grand Cherokee by Chrysler -and sorry for posting again about it in this topic, but here at least two guys remember about it!-, seems that the spy shot was named as 'Granborghini', it was being loaded or unloaded from a hauler. But still I have no clue about the magazine and date in which it appeared. I've purchased a number of 1992 and 1993 Autombile and High Performance Mopar magazines, without any luck in finding out about it. Many thanks for trying taking a look to your old stuff, to you guys which seem to remember about it. I appreciate it deeply; I am utterly lost in my quest.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ok I'm bringing this back from the dead. It is Automobile Magazine, June 1989 pages 96-99. The cover on it shows the back end of a Corvette ZR1. I just picked it up at a thrift store for $.10!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts