Allpar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking to get a 2011+ minivan (leaning towards Chrysler T&C). I couldn't find this information on Google or the description texts, so I'm turning to here. I'm wondering, do all 2011+ minivans have Stow 'n' Go where the 2nd and 3rd row seats fold totally into the floor?

·
Registered
64 Posts
No, they list a 2nd row bench seat in the catalog. I've never seen one, but they apparently do exist. Somewhere.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,967 Posts
So does the Stow 'n' Go 2nd row only start with the Pacifica?
No. Just had a 2018 Grand Caravan as a rental. The Grand Caravan had 2nd and 3rd row stow-n-go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. Just had a 2018 Grand Caravan as a rental. The Grand Caravan had 2nd and 3rd row stow-n-go.
Ok, that's my bad. I guess with my question, I meant to ask whether or not the 2008-2016 minivans had the 2nd & 3rd row stow 'n' go at all.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stow & Go came in 2005. Every once in a while you find one that doesn't have it, but it's been one of their biggest selling points.

Reactions: Manic59

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I have seen several Caravan without 2nd row stow&go. They also have fixed 2nd row windows. And many of them don't have the tinted glass.

·
Registered
102 Posts
We had an early 2005 Caravan (not Grand) that did not have S&G. All the Grands in the dealer's lot at that time did have S&G. Despite the occasional need to pull out a seat or two, that Caravan was the best vehicle we ever owned. We would probably still have it, except for the jack wagon who had one hand on his Land Rover Discover steering wheel and the other on his cell phone and T-boned us as he was exiting a parking lot. We ended up buying a 2015 T&C; not entirely loving the long wheel base minivans, but it is a comfortable ride, and the S&G seats are very good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The very cheapest versions have bench seats, no stow n' go. I know they were around as price leaders when I bought my 2013 SXT and for a few years after that. Not sure if they were made past 2016 or so-stopped seeing dealer ads for them around that time. Nothing wrong with them, they have all the same mechanicals, safety features, etc, and the front seats, at least, are the same as more expensive SE and SXT models. They came with 16" rather than 17" wheels, non-power doors and tailgate, wheel covers on steel wheels rather than cast aluminum wheels, no power windows in the rear, and lighter tint on the windows behind the front seats. Don't remember any other differences.
Consider them along the same lines as the old Horizon Americas if you go back far enough to remember those. Forgotten what they called this trim level, but you do see quite a few around. They are equipped much like the old vans of the 80's and early 90's; just a basic van with no bells and whistles.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hi all, I'm looking to get a 2011+ minivan (leaning towards Chrysler T&C). I couldn't find this information on Google or the description texts, so I'm turning to here. I'm wondering, do all 2011+ minivans have Stow 'n' Go where the 2nd and 3rd row seats fold totally into the floor?
In Canada they all fold into the floor but not sure of what year the options for captain seat that swivel ... don't fold into floor.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
The very cheapest versions have bench seats, no stow n' go. I know they were around as price leaders when I bought my 2013 SXT and for a few years after that. Not sure if they were made past 2016 or so-stopped seeing dealer ads for them around that time. Nothing wrong with them, they have all the same mechanicals, safety features, etc, and the front seats, at least, are the same as more expensive SE and SXT models. They came with 16" rather than 17" wheels, non-power doors and tailgate, wheel covers on steel wheels rather than cast aluminum wheels, no power windows in the rear, and lighter tint on the windows behind the front seats. Don't remember any other differences.
Consider them along the same lines as the old Horizon Americas if you go back far enough to remember those. Forgotten what they called this trim level, but you do see quite a few around. They are equipped much like the old vans of the 80's and early 90's; just a basic van with no bells and whistles.
I think they are called something like American Value Package. Pretty much stripper models.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts