Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this listing on craigslist here, and was surprised to see what I think are Stow-n-go seats.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Hard to tell since I can't see the base. They sure do LOOK like them, though.

The last couple images certainly aren't.

At $25 each, they might make decent desk chairs. ;)

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not surprised. This seller has been relisting and relisting seats ad nauseum, though they do seem to have a significant amount and variety from more than just Mopars. I'm a little curious as to how they came to have so many.

It interests me because if they do have Stow-n-go seats that would fit an RT van, then one could get the cheapest Grand Caravan "All American" package or whatever it's called and very inexpensively make it stow-n-go, or could retrofit a Routan cheaply.

·
Super Moderator
21,346 Posts
A stow-n'-go would still have the deep recesses in the floorpan for seat stowage. The panels that cover them when the seats are stowed can't hold any real weight. The s-n-g seats wouldn't stow in a flat floor minivan.
Possibly from retrofits, many are modified for other passenger uses like wheelchair-user vans, etc.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found another of the seller's ads here.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I bet those seats are left overs from a conversion van, we still have the middle row seats from my mom town n country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts