Allpar Forums banner

Dodge 100th Anniversary special edition models - What to expect?

7456 Views 44 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Stratuscaster
For its 100th Anniversary, Dodge will be releasing some 100th anniversary special edition models. First out the gate will be the Charger and Challenger in January (base and R/T models). Not sure yet about any additional vehicles. No confirmed details yet, hopefully with such a milestone the packages will consist of more than just "stickers"...
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Since they seem to have no leader in marketing, I'm sure this too will pass with very little fanfare. In reality this IS a big milestone, just waiting to be announced, too bad it won't happen.

· Premium Member
20,402 Posts
TripleT said:
Wicked Viper addition to Pace the Indy500 100th.
Doubt it. GM has that role locked up more than likely.

Mike

· Registered
1,469 Posts
One thing I've learned that you can apply to many situations, including this: If you go in expecting nothing, you can't be disappointed. This can be applied to Christmas or birthday gifts, or any other events.

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Not to be a downer, but don't expect nothing more than appearance. Remember, anything more, will cost millions in re-certification processes for everything. I would love to see HP/TQ increases, suspension tweaks, chassis tweaks, but, all we'll get is stickers. I am guessing, unique paint and stickers plus unique interior badge with ID numbers engraved.

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Mike V. said:
Doubt it. GM has that role locked up more than likely.

Mike
Yeah its true, but GM ran around when only Honda's ran. I do recall a lovely GTS being the pace car once. I can only hope would be a cool 100/100 beside the fact it is a SRT now, last time it was Challenger things didn't go that well I think it is the only pace car to have wrecked

· Registered
242 Posts
TripleT said:
Yeah its true, but GM ran around when only Honda's ran. I do recall a lovely GTS being the pace car once. I can only hope would be a cool 100/100 beside the fact it is a SRT now, last time it was Challenger things didn't go that well I think it is the only pace car to have wrecked
This would be the perfect time to drop the MY 2015 new sheet metal and engines ! THAT would make a statement in spades !

It's so sad the feds have their fingers in everything and we pay the costs thru higher prices !

· Registered
5,983 Posts
A couple of wild 100th anniversary concept cars would be nice to see.

· Registered
376 Posts
30th year of minivan this year 2014. I thought maybe they should try to do something to celebrate and increase sales (like special packages). I guess they never thought of that though. Not many models can celebrate 30 years.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
  • Header Orange Clear Coat (PL4) - 09/02/13
  • Ivory Tri-Coat (PWD) - 09/02/13
  • Redline Tri-Coat Pearl (PRY) - 09/09/13
  • Customer Preferred Package (2DE) with Power Sunroof (GWA) - 10/07/13 - SXT
  • 100th Anniversary Appearance Group (AZE) - 01/06/14 - SXT & R/T
  • High Octane Red Pearl Coat (PRR) - 01/13/14
  • Shaker Package (AZS) - 07/27/14 - R/T
  • Sublime Metallic Clear Coat (PFB) - 01/27/14
what fat lady ?
what typo ?
I don't understand, I'm so confused ........

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.