Allpar Forums banner

Dodge 100th Anniversary special edition models - What to expect?

8K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  Stratuscaster 
#1 ·
For its 100th Anniversary, Dodge will be releasing some 100th anniversary special edition models. First out the gate will be the Charger and Challenger in January (base and R/T models). Not sure yet about any additional vehicles. No confirmed details yet, hopefully with such a milestone the packages will consist of more than just "stickers"...

#29 ·
XRT2SRT said:
Somebody please explain, if at all possible, the idea behind "Super 8" as it might be applied to Avenger/200...
It's a lower cost, decontented model with creaky seats and lumpy headrests! :p

I really don't know what the Super 8 pacakage is. I'm trying to brighten my day while I wait for my flight that's been delayed 90 minutes so far...

#32 ·
#35 ·
plymouth1 said:
Only thing I don't like about the Shaker package is Ultra Premium Leather Seats. Should be able to be had with cloth seats also.
I need to run down and drive a Core SRT Challenger and see what the hype is about with the "Ballisitc Cloth Seats".

#36 ·
Hanging on my garage wall, I have a red and chrome steering wheel from Dodge's 50th anniversary.
It says on the white horn center in gold lettering: Dodge. Golden Anniversary. 1914-1964.
It looks like it came from a premium car like the Monaco or Polara. Someone kept it around for a reason.

Reactions: MoparNorm
#37 ·
ImperialCrown said:
Hanging on my garage wall, I have a red and chrome steering wheel from Dodge's 50th anniversary.
It says on the white horn center in gold lettering: Dodge. Golden Anniversary. 1914-1964.
It looks like it came from a premium car like the Monaco or Polara. Someone kept it around for a reason.
That's sounds really cool! Pic?

#40 ·
XRT2SRT said:
I really don't know what the Super 8 pacakage is...
"8" is a typo... it's actually the "Super S Group" and is a $1000 option on the 2014 Chrysler 200 Limited and Touring models.

The package consists of:

18x7.0 Semigloss Black Aluminum Wheels
Black Grille
Front Chin Spoiler And Rear Valance
Goodyear P225/50R18 BSW As Touring Tires
Platinum Chrome Exterior Accents
Rear Spoiler
Side Sills
Sport Suspension

#42 ·
Mopar392 said:
Isn't the Super S package already available on 200?

Edit: I was think 200S Special Edition, though the sale code (AAZ) is similar..
They need to find better people that are capable of putting together packages/vehicle trim lines that are not so confusing...

S Convertible
S Group (ALS)
S V6 Premium Group (ALT)
Super S Group (AAZ)

#44 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.