Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any body know of a diecast, 08 or newer dodge avenger in any scale? what about the new dart? also looking for plastic 1966 plymouth sport fury,kit or dakota thanks

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
New cars have been hard to come by.

I'd like a model of the Caliber in 1:18, but it never happened. I'd also like to see a 1:18 Dart...

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
I've got a couple of Challengers, a '05 Charger and a Magnum, but haven't seen anything more recent. Though admittedly I haven't looked since our local mini store closed a while back. All 1:18.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
There is a 1:25 2011+ Charger, but it's not by a name brand model company. (I found that out after buying it) as well as the new Viper in 1:18 at least

·
Registered
771 Posts
I haven't seen a Dart or Avenger, but haven't really been looking either. - Have you tried any of the die cast manufacturer's sites?
The only stores that carry diecast or plastic models around me are Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Toys R Us and..... well, that's about it! *lol*

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Maisto makes a 2011+ Jeep Grand Cherokee in 1:24 Scale, its a part of their Special Edition Lineup (I've got one in Inferno Red Crystal Pearl). they also have 3 Generations of Vipers to choose from in the same 1:24 lineup: the 1997 R/T10, the 2003 SRT10, and the Brand Spanking New 2013 SRT Viper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts