Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting read

http://allcars2014.com/2015-dodge-barracuda-release-date-and-price/

It is not always easy to turn the idea into a good, quality, and from the very beginning, successful car. For example, we can take the Barracuda model, which for the second year, fought the battle, for every part of its new look, equipment, engine , platforms, and even name ( SRT or Dodge).
Dodge Barracuda will most likely be introduced during 2014 but for model year 2015, when we will certainly be able to say what this new Barracuda model, inherited, borrowed or received a new and peculiar to him alone.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hard to take this article seriously when the sentence structure is so godawful. Doesn't anybody take writing classes anymore?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Did somebody's kid write that gibberish? Because I know a couple of high school kids that could do a lot better job. A little sketchy on details too.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Last word was if the SRT Barracuda débuted, it would not be a throwback in styling, like the Challenger, but a modern design bearing the name.

·
Super Moderator
36,929 Posts
It was probably written in another language then ran through an online translation tool into English with no proofreading afterwards.

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
Post Went Bye-Bye.

Link NG.

TMD

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:
Last word was if the SRT Barracuda débuted, it would not be a throwback in styling, like the Challenger, but a modern design bearing the name.
It is supposed to have a handful of cues in the design though right? Just not like Charger or Challenger, which have a lot.

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Didn't get the chance to read the article, probably some guy messing around and living in his mom's basement writer. Dimensions are off all over the place, and the fish is unrealistic to the original, nothing that would ever be cast in plastic.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Is that a Grand Cherokee grille? I love my speculative renderings with LOTS of noise in them...
Also, the font they used kind of looks like it says "BAAAACUDA"

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hard to take this butcher job of sentence structure seriously ?

·
Registered
596 Posts
IMO, the Barracuda (and Cuda) names should be left alone. They have thier own following and will never die. Don't tarnish the memories. You can call it something else.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
moparknighthawk said:
IMO, the Barracuda (and Cuda) names should be left alone. They have thier own following and will never die. Don't tarnish the memories. You can call it something else.
I feel the same way, lets call,it Cherokee.... ;)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
The Coronet name has been thrown in as possibility.. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Coronet - A small crown worn by a prince or princess.

I think I'll pass on that name.

Reactions: JohnRogers

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Mopar392 said:
The Coronet name has been thrown in as possibility.. What do you guys think?
Not for this car. Coronet sounds like an old 4 door, semi-premium sedan going to the opera.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
1 - 20 of 49 Posts