Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Still boring....Can't wait till fall with the 8 speeds coming and 2015 with the refresh...till then , give us stickers...colours....and rims....

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am very glad to see, and very sad to see another "Redline" from Dodge... Glad to see a Challenger Redline, and sad to never see a Charger Redline.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I almost popped for a Redline but the black wheels with red "edging" turned me off. But I still think it's a great value package !!

The black wheel craz will end and then it's back to chrome and polished alum. alloy wheels. And the lack wheels will be dated.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
GuidoFL said:
I almost popped for a Redline but the black wheels with red "edging" turned me off. But I still think it's a great value package !!

The black wheel craz will end and then it's back to chrome and polished alum. alloy wheels. And the lack wheels will be dated.
Black wheels have been around since the 1950's, so it's hard for them to be as dated as the chrome and polished wheels from the '60's.

It's a trend...and trends come and go, the "edging" is the red line. ;)
With literally thousands of wheels to choose from on the market, wheel type should not defer you from a great value package, sell 'em on eBay and buy the wheels you like.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Nothing coming with this summers change over to 2014 models ? Or late availability for next spring (2014 spring) ?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything regarding L-cars, with the exception of HellCat engine, was pushed back to MY2015.
OH2O can confirm me too.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
MoparJoe said:
I can't believe more people aren't commenting about this delay in the 8 speed for the L-cars ....
We are, just in other threads. These delays are bad!

Dart delays
Cherokee delays?
200 delays
L-body delays

It's crazy, is anyone in trouble for this?

Mike

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Stratuscaster said:
I would much rather there be delays and things be resolved and done well, rather than push it out and patch it up later.
The question is... Are the delays due to quality or supply? They can be very different and distinct.

Mike

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
DaveAdmin said:
I would assume, personally, that the delays are due to unreasonable schedules, more than anything else.

So now we know, we take Sergio's dates and add six months.
Maybe more like 12-18 in some cases.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts